Are you the IAM Consultant we are looking for?
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
Our mission is to provide our expertise in Identity and Access Management focusing on the ForgeRock Identity Stack to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners.
As a strategic ForgeRock partner, we bring the collective knowledge of our entire team to every project. As a team member, you will receive a competitive salary, a company car and other extra-legal advantages. We offer you the possibility to grow and become the best in your domain. We will invest in your education, certification and development. You’ll be working for a young, innovative company backed up by a large group.
Are you a team player, willing to help the team and our customers? Eager to join our quarterly unconferences, events and Benelux Identity Tech Talks? Let’s grab a drink together!
- Challenging IT-consulting job with strong client focus.
- Implement and customize the ForgeRock Identity stack.
- Analyze use cases and translate them to technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement technical components which match the client’s needs.
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in IAM concepts
- Motivation to learn and accept guidance
- JAVA knowledge; the ForgeRock Identity Stack is developed using JAVA.
- Linux OS based experience
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to take initiative/responsibility
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus:
- Products of the ForgeRock Identity Stack
- Authentication and authorisation systems and protocols
- Enterprise and/or mobile SSO
- IAM and federation standards like SCIM, SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID Connect, …)
- Service Oriented Architecture (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Database models (LDAP, relational)
- Security background
- Securing web applications and servers
- Programming certification (Java)
We’re looking for your identity!
One Identity. One Team. One Solution. IdentIT