Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM)
The foundation for a digital-first strategy
Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) helps organizations strike the right balance between customer experience and security, without having to sacrifice one for the other. CIAM lies at the intersection of customer experience, security, privacy, and analytics. These four business drivers are key to the adoption of CIAM. Take a closer look at each of these aspects, focusing on what they mean for your business’ bottom line.
Companies that focus on providing an excellent digital experience to their consumers should also focus on personalization. To accomplish this, businesses need to build a 360-degree view of a consumer’s profile based on their interactions.
Ensure the safety of consumer data to secure consumer trust. The twin objective of enabling customer experience and reliable security systems can be met by implementing a Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solution.
Your consumer data insights can be a major competitive advantage, but only if your data is organized, accessible, and accurate. A Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solution helps achieve the goal of centralized, data-rich consumer profiles functioning as a single source of truth.
Data privacy laws like GDPR are fundamentally rewriting the rules how organizations collect, store, and share personal data. Meeting these legal obligations means managing your approach to Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM).
IdentIT offers innovative CIAM solutions that improve customer experience, increase security, reduce costs, improve business agility and help comply with data privacy regulations. Discover how CIAM can take your business to the next level and take a closer look the advantages for the different roles in your organization:
- Unified login for a seamless customer experience
- Personalized experiences through customer data analysis and segmentation
- Compliance with data privacy regulations and consent management
- Clean data for targeted marketing campaigns and optimized efforts
- Create a golden record for an accurate view of customers
- Valuable insights into user behavior through deeplinks
- Compliance with data privacy regulations through consent management and data minimization
- Reduced IT complexity through centralized identity and access management
- Enhanced security through multi-factor authentication and proactive threat detection
- Automated identity and access management processes for cost savings and scalability
- Flexible identity architecture to support changing business needs and technology trends
- Secure and trusted identity framework for improved user experience and valuable data insights
- Provides stronger security by implementing industry-standard authentication and access controls to prevent unauthorized access to customer data.
- Helps to comply with data privacy regulations by providing secure storage and management of customer data.
- Reduces risk by identifying and mitigating potential security threats with proactive monitoring and threat detection.
- Fraud detection. CIAM can help detect fraudulent activity by monitoring customer behavior and identifying anomalies, while also enabling stronger authentication and authorization controls to prevent fraud.
- Seamless customer experience with single sign-on
- Personalized experiences for customer engagement and satisfaction
- Flexible and scalable identity and access management framework
- Centralized management of customer identities and access
- Range of authentication options for a single digital gateway
- Streamlined registration and onboarding processes
- Self-service registration, social login, and automated verification processes
- Improved data governance
- Centralized management of customer data
- Enhanced security measures
- Improved customer experience
- Automated identity and access management processes
- Helps ensure compliance with data protection laws
- Provides a secure customer data environment
- Streamlines data management processes
- Minimizes the risk of human error
4-step approach to implementing CIAM solutions
Consumer Identity and Access Management is one of the most complex aspects of digital transformation, which is why so many organizations struggle with it. IdentIT has developed a 4-step approach to implementing CIAM solutions that helps organizations overcome these challenges.