The rise of electric vehicles
Distribution over the charging points
With the rise of electric vehicles in their fleet, IdentIT wants to develop a system to ensure that the distribution over the charging points is as efficient as possible. The goal is to provide a portal where both employees and fleet managers can keep an overview. IdentIT wants to use the ForgeRock Identity Stack as a CIAM platform for this. This assignment emphasizes identity managed objects, role management and authentication.
Ready for a challenge?
Minimum viable product:
The design of the solution must meet the following requirements:
- A portal where both employees and administrators can log in and the current status of the fleet can be found.
- Employees must be able to register their account and car dynamically.
- Authentication on the portal must be delegated to the ForgeRock platform.
- Charging stations, vehicles and user accounts must be managed by fleet administrators with the appropriate rights.
- Vehicles must be simulated via a client application that starts the load.
- Reservation system
- Extension to guest mode for non-employees
Technologies / Concepts involved in this assignment
- ForgeRock IoT
- Identity and Access Management
- Federation protocols
- Development with emphasis on security
The following delivery is expected at the end of the assignment:
- (Technical) analysis of the problem statement
- Architecture of the required components
- Implementation that meets all stated requirements
- Demo of the end-to-end solution
Do you have an interest in CIAM and a desire to work within a dynamic team? Apply for this exciting opportunity!