Join our team
Are you the CIAM Consultant we are looking for?
We are looking for multiple CIAM (Consumer Identity and Access Management) consultants to join our team. The ideal candidate has some experience in implementing CIAM solutions and a desire to help organizations to improve their consumer journeys, whether these are for customers, citizens or partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients, mostly within a team, to assess their CIAM needs, design and implement the solution, and to provide ongoing support and maintenance. Ideally, you have some familiarity with CIAM technologies such as Forgerock, Ubisecure, or Quasr and are able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
IdentIT is a Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) focused company. Our mission is to enable our client’s consumer identities in the digital world whether these are customers, other companies, or citizens. As we continue to grow and expand our offerings, we are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
At IdentIT, we are dedicated to helping our team members achieve both personal and professional growth. Whether you’re an IT pro or just starting out, we give you the opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise. We value continuous learning, teamwork, and supporting each other’s growth, because we know that together, we can achieve even greater things. Plus, we have a lot of fun along the way – after all, why shouldn’t work be enjoyable? If you’re ready to take your career to new heights and reach your full potential, join the IdentIT team and be a part of our CIAM success story.
Ready to reach your full potential?
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise through continuous learning and training opportunities
- A great team environment where employees can collaborate and learn from one another
- Fun and enjoyment along the way, as we believe in maintaining a positive and enjoyable work culture
- Nice company car and fuel card
- Mobile subscription (with unlimited calls and texts + 12 GB data)
- Training budget to reach your full potential
- Great work-life balance (32 vacation days, home office,…)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1-5 years of experience in implementing CIAM solutions
- Hands-on experience with CIAM technologies such as Forgerock, Ubisecure, or Quasr
- Proficient in security principles and technologies within the Consumer Identity and Access Management domain, including logical access controls, LDAP, RBAC, authentication solutions, PKI, and SIEM solutions
- Strong understanding of information systems security concepts and best practices, including security processes and methodologies
- Skilled in using Microsoft Windows workstation and server, Unix/Linux, and network operating systems
- Knowledgeable of current information security trends and regulatory frameworks, including the Data Protection Act, EU GDPR, PCI-DSS, and SOX.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred but not required)
If you are a motivated individual with an interest in CIAM and a desire to work with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.