Join our team
Are you the CIAM Consultant we are looking for?
Are you ready to start your career in the exciting field of Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)? We’re looking for new consultants to join our team!
Do you want to help companies improve their customer experience or do you have a passion for implementing CIAM solutions? If so, we want you! You’ll get the chance to work with clients and help them to improve their consumer journeys.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients, mostly within a team, to assess their CIAM needs, design and implement the solution, and to provide ongoing support and maintenance. In short, you’ll need to be able to explain technical ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
This is a great opportunity to start your career and make a difference in the world of CIAM. Apply today!
IdentIT is a Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) focused company. Our mission is to enable our client’s consumer identities in the digital world whether these are customers, other companies, or citizens. As we continue to grow and expand our offerings, we are looking for talented people to join our team.
At IdentIT, we are dedicated to helping our team members achieve both personal and professional growth. Whether you’re an IT pro or just starting out, we give you the opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise. We value continuous learning, teamwork, and supporting each other’s growth, because we know that together, we can achieve even greater things. Plus, we have a lot of fun along the way – after all, why shouldn’t work be enjoyable? If you’re ready to take your career to new heights and reach your full potential, join the IdentIT team and be a part of our CIAM success story.
Ready to reach your full potential?
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise through continuous learning and training opportunities
- A great team environment where employees can collaborate and learn from one another
- Fun and enjoyment along the way, as we believe in maintaining a positive and enjoyable work culture
- Nice company car and fuel card
- Mobile subscription
- Training budget to reach your full potential
- Great work-life balance (32 vacation days, home office,…)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excited to help our customers to improve their consumer journeys
- Ready to work with the latest CIAM technologies such as ForgeRock, Ubisecure, or Quasr
- Understanding of information systems security concepts and best practices, including security processes and methodologies
- Knowledgeable of current information security trends and regulatory frameworks, including the Data Protection Act, EU GDPR, PCI-DSS, and SOX.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Explain technical ideas to both technical and non-technical people
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred but not required)
If you are motivated, have an interest in CIAM and a desire to work with a dynamic team,then apply for this exciting opportunity!
Why you should join us
Learn from our experts
Feel at home
Choose your own path
Team on the move
Strengthen your talent
GET TO KNOW THE IDENTIT'ERS
Meet our team
We asked our team members some of the most common questions we get from people in your shoes. Here’s what they had to say about life (and work) at IdentIT.
HOW TO BECOME AN IDENTIT'ER
Talk to your new colleagues
Ask them all your questions and find out if you see yourself working in a team with them.
Get to know the management
Meet the founders of IdentIT and discover if you’ll fit into our company culture.
Let’s see what you’re made off
We’ve know you’ll be a good fit for our team, now let’s see what you already know and what you want to learn.
Let’s make it official
Yes, we found the perfect match! Let’s discuss your expectations and put all our agreements on paper.